1st and 2nd Payment from onBux

on Thursday, July 7, 2011
onBux is a new pay-to-click site I just discovered. I signed up after I read good reviews from other members and saw their proofs of payment. The proofs of payment were the best tools to convince me to sign  It was the right thing I did for here I am now showing the proofs of onBux legitimacy as it is my turn to convince you. I am paid for the second time!

This is the second payment I received from onBux
The money I originally earned was $4.13 as shown below paid on Jan. 26, 2011. 
They took transfer fee of $0.17.


The first payment I received was $2.06 as shown above.
Although I do not have a screen of the payment onBux sent on PayPal,
I assure you I received it right on my PayPal account.

Are you convinced now? Come, sign up and earn extra online. I swear, it won't take so much of your time. Sign up here.

0 comments: