Matrixmails Pays, First Proof

on Thursday, July 7, 2011
Matrixmails is a Paid-To-Click site where you are paid to click and view ads within the given time (usually about 30 seconds), read emails and write articles. If you just learned about matrixmails and you are into PTC sites, I suggest you to sign up into this site for it paid me and the proof is below.


Now you are convinced? I didn't think matrixmails would pay me so I neglected the site. I seldom visit the site to visit the ads available for me to view until I reached the minimum payout of $2. If I didn't accidentally clicked on the "earning stats" tab, I wouldn't know. So to try if the site really pays, I then cash out my earnings right away. And just on the 15th, last week, I got my very first payment from matrixmails. Wohoo! Thanks matrixmails. From now on, I'll be active on you so watch out!

0 comments: