2nd Payment from Clicksia and Incentria

on Thursday, July 7, 2011
Above is a screenshot of the second payment I received from Incentria through PayPal. That's another proof right there. Click on the photo for a larger view. Join Incentria now and earn extra. Incentria's minimum payout is $1. Payout is sent through PayPal and AlertPay. If this is your first time hearing about this PTC site, please do sign up under me.


For the second time, I reached my threshold in Clicksia. For the second time, I received the payment and the proof is above. The minimum payment in Clicksia is just a dollar so it was not hard reaching it. Simply visit the site and click on the ads everyday and you'll reach the threshold easily.

Above is my total earning at Clicksia and my current cash balance. Join Clicksia and earn extra.

0 comments: